We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, readers, and service users. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
"I," "you," or "The Website" refers to Josh Bodden
"You", "the user" refers to the user of the Website.
Collection of Personal Information
If you voluntarily sign up for Josh Bodden’s newsletter or blog, this site will record your email address and name. You can refuse to supply personal information, but that will exclude you from certain related activities such as receiving newsletters, blogs, and free offers. When subscribers click on a link in an email or fill out a form, the site may record this information (see below how this information is used).
Subscribers may unsubscribe at any time. You may ask for all your data to be deleted at any time. You can do so by the following methods:
Unsubscribe at the bottom of the email
Contact us at email@example.com
If you enter a giveaway, your name and email address are collected.
This website may collect non-personal information about visitors when they interact with the site. This information may include the browser name, means of connection to the site, and other non-identifying information.
We may process data about your use of our website through a third-party analytics tracking system, such as Google Analytics. This usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency, and pattern of your service use. We may process your account and profile data, which will include your name and email address and any other demographic information you voluntarily provided to us. This information is used only to provide you with our services and communicate with you. We may also process information you supply to us in contributing to our website or in transactions. Also, we may process information you gave us in subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Newsletter and blog subscribers’ names and emails will only be used for receiving the newsletters, the blog, special promotions, or communication from Josh Bodden.
From time to time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. Giveaway entrants will be sent emails only about the giveaway, unless they also sign up for the newsletter or blog.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
To communicate with you
To provide and maintain the service
To notify you about changes to our service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
To monitor the usage of the service
To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Sharing of Personal Information
Subscriber information is never shared with a third party. Email addresses may occasionally be used to create lookalike audiences for online marketing, but this in no way distributes the emails or signs subscribers up to any other services.
Sometimes Josh Bodden will include third-party links through email or on the website. These sites have their own policies and you should read those before subscribing or purchasing from them.
Josh Bodden may use affiliate codes in some of the emails or on the site.
Security of Information
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent its loss, misuse, or alteration. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
All information is saved by the web hosting company wix.com and only Josh Bodden can access it. Should a data breach ever occur, subscribers will be notified within 7 days.
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Josh Bodden
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
• The right to access: You have the right to confirm the personal data we have on you and we must provide access if you request it.
• The right to rectification: You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you corrected and to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
• The right to erasure: Also known as the “right to be forgotten,” you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay for any reason. There are a few exceptions to this right, though, if we are complying with a legal obligation or defending against a legal claim.
• The right to restrict processing: In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. That could happen if you contest the accuracy of the data or we no longer need the data, but you would like it retained for legal reasons.
• The right to object to processing: If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds that override your interests.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
• The right to complain to a supervisory authority: If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
• The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to handle your data at any time.
Use of the Website by Minors
Our website and services are targeted at persons over the age of 16. If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete it.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
16811 Windypine Drive
Spring, TX 77379